Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors
- Analytical Commerce and Economics invites you to submit your research work via Online Submission
- Make sure that submitted research paper/article should not be published anywhere else.
- It is strictly instructed to submit original and plagiarism free articles for plausible consideration, else they will be rejected.
- Necessary and appropriate citations are to be mentioned in the articles under the reference head.
- The author should indicate explicitly all primary and secondary sources that have supported the research.
- All the received manuscripts will be reviewed by the peer review committee and the final decision shall be based on the high level of quality and originality.
- Language: Language of the article should be only in English
- File Type: Authors should submit the file in both MS Word and PDF format
- Page Format: Single Column/ Double Column
- Font Type: Bookman Old Style, font size: Title (16), Author/Affiliation (14) Paper (10)
- Title of the Research Paper
- Author’s Name
- University/ College/ State/ Country
- Contact Phone Number
- Keywords (Minimum-3, Maximum-7)
- References/ Works Cited
The articles should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to the Analytical Commerce and Economics
Plagiarism is the unethical act of copying someone else's prior ideas, processes, results or words without explicit acknowledgement of the original author and source. Self-plagiarism occurs when an author utilizes large part of his/her own previously published work without using appropriate references. This can range from getting the same manuscript published in multiple journals to modifying a previously published manuscript with some new data.
Analytical Commerce and Economics is strictly against any unethical act of copying or plagiarism in any form. Plagiarism is said to have occurred when large portions of a manuscript have been copied from existing previously published resources. All manuscripts submitted for publication to Triprime publication are cross-checked for Plagiarism / Similarity Index using Turnitin / Plagiarism CheckerX software. Manuscripts found to be plagiarized during initial stages of review are out-rightly rejected and not considered for publication in the journal.
In case a manuscript is found to be plagiarized after publication, the Editor-in-Chief will conduct preliminary investigation, may be with the help of a suitable committee constituted for the purpose. If the manuscript is found to be plagiarized beyond the acceptable limits, the journal will contact the author's Institute / College / University and Funding Agency, if any. A determination of misconduct will lead TRIPRIME Publications to run a statement bi-directionally linked online to and from the original paper, to note the plagiarism and provide a reference to the plagiarized material. The paper containing the plagiarism will also be marked on each page of the PDF. Upon determination of the extent of plagiarism, the paper may also be formally retracted.
The following types of plagiarism are considered by Analytical Commerce and Economics:
- Full Plagiarism: Previously published content without any changes to the text, idea and grammar is considered as full plagiarism. It involves presenting exact text from a source as one’s own.
- Partial Plagiarism: If content is a mixture from multiple different sources, where the author has extensively rephrased text, then it is known as partial plagiarism.
- Self-Plagiarism: When an author reuses complete or portions of their pre-published research, then it is known as self-plagiarism. Complete self-plagiarism is a case when an author republishes their own previously published work in a new journal.
Call for Papers
Analytical Commerce and Economics invites researchers, scholars and authors to submit their original and extended research to publish in peer reviewed International research journal. Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journal and Indexed by Google Scholar. To submit your research work via our Online Submission